Join the team: Account Executive (closed)
We’re searching for a bubbly, enthusiastic, dynamic Account Executive to join our award-winning agency and work on some of Scotland’s biggest brands.
You’ll be part of one of our FAMOUS teams, responsible for the amplification and implementation of exciting, headline-hitting marketing campaigns.
What’s the role?
This position will suit a self-directed, confident communicator with exceptional writing skills, a passion for popular culture, social media and brands.
You’ll enjoy working under pressure and will be un-phased by pressing deadlines, having to reprioritise your workload and attending events out of hours.
This is a fast-paced environment and we have high expectations for delivery so we’re looking for someone who is driven to find new, innovative ways to tell our clients’ stories and is thirsty for results.
What’s the agency culture like?
You’ll be pushed to reach your full potential at WIRE. We’ll expect a lot from you but you’ll receive constant inspiration in the form of our friendly, talented team – we’re a close group who believe in the power of collaboration.
We’ll support you to deliver your very best and in return we offer extensive benefits. Flexible working for everyone, healthy snacks, Friday beers, dog-friendly spaces and a competitive salary and holiday allocation. Importantly, we also invest in your career with a dedicated training arm set up to make sure you get the support you need to develop and thrive.
We need you to be (work):
- A creative storyteller – you know what makes a story & how to pitch
- A gifted penman/ penwoman – with WOW writing skills
- A master of multi-tasking – organisation is your super power
- A lover of learning – you’re willing to learn on the go
- A challenger – you ask those questions no-one else does
- A stickler for the detail – you’re famous for your accuracy and attention to detail
We need you to be (personally):
- A natural born communicator
- Adaptable, determined and able to problem solve
- Graceful under pressure
- A positive, respectful team player
- Proactive, always ready to go the extra mile
What will you be delivering?
- You’ll be getting inside of the head of your client’s target audience
- You’ll be drafting media releases and pitching stories both features and news
- You’ll be ideating and bringing concepts to life via photo-calls, video, social content and experiential
- You’ll be working across earned, owned, paid and shared channels
- You’ll be contributing to media strategy and delivering marketing plans
- You’ll be devising and implementing influencer activations
- You’ll be briefing and creating content plans for social platforms
- You’ll be across who’s who and why they are relevant to your clients
- You’ll be managing weekly and monthly reports
- You’ll be collating coverage and evaluation documents
- You’ll be supporting your team in client meetings via agenda preparation and action reports
- You’ll be tracking and monitoring KPIs
- Ideally a minimum of 1-2 years’ PR or marketing experience, preferably gained in an agency environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Content-driven mind
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative on-brand stories
This position is full time, based in our Glasgow office
If you think you’re up for the challenge and are looking to join a fun, dynamic team, send your cover letters outlining why you’re right for the role and accompanying CV to WIRE’s Head of Talent and Culture, email@example.com