Join the team: Content Maker
Our team keeps growing we're now on the hunt for a visual content maker - a creative storyteller, passionate about film, animation and all sorts of visual mediums. Based in our Glasgow office you'll help ideate, create and make a range of brand-led content across multiple industries and some of Scotland's best known brands. Up for the challenge? Read on below.
What’s the role?
This position will suit a talented creator who has a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a content production role, ideally as part of a creative team within an agency environment.
You’ll be a self-starter with a keen interest in emerging technologies. You’ll thrive on considering how these digital trends can be harnessed to benefit our clients. You’ll be excited by sharing your knowledge and techie passions with the wider team.
This is a fast-paced environment and we have high expectations for delivery so we’re looking for someone who is driven to find new, innovative ways to tell our clients’ stories and is thirsty for results.
You’ll enjoy working independently, to tight deadlines, producing high quality content with very speedy turnarounds.
What’s the agency culture like?
We expect our team to deliver their very best and in return we offer extensive benefits. Flexible working for everyone, healthy snacks, Friday beers, dog-friendly spaces and a competitive salary and holiday allocation. Importantly, we also invest in your career with a dedicated training arm set up to make sure you get the support you need to develop and thrive.
We need you to be (work):
- A meticulous planner
- A passionate editor
- An After Effects expert
- An inspiring storyteller
We need you to be (personally):
- A proactive team player
- Passionate about learning and trying new things
- Adaptable and able to problem solve
- Graceful under pressure
- A positive, respectful member of the team
- A good communicator
What will you be delivering?
- You’ll be looking at briefs, jobs and edits and thinking of creative ways to solve problems
- You’ll constantly be considering new ways to elevate your work to the highest level possible
- You’ll conceive ideas independently and contribute to creative brainstorms
- You’ll expand upon existing ideas adding your own insights and flair
- You’ll be editing and delivering content shot by our in-house team, working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- You’ll have the skills to take a project through all stages of post-production
- You’ll be comfortable working on a large range of content; from 5 second social media clips to longer form case studies
- You’ll be generating original content in After Effects to a high standard
- You’ll have an eye for design, working creatively within the parameters of brand guidelines
- You’ll always be looking for new ways to visualise concepts and bring messages to life for social media
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a content production role, ideally as part of a creative team within an agency environment
- No university degree necessary but you must be able to show relevant experience and results
- Fluency in Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator– this is mandatory
- Ability to present and competently communicate creative work to clients
- Strategic and content driven mind
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative on-brand ideas
In addition, ideally you will also possess:
- Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D packages would be a bonus
- Experience in working on-set to support our production team on shoots
If you think you’re up for the challenge and are looking to join a fun, dynamic team, send your cover letters outlining why you’re right for the role and accompanying CV and showreel to WIRE’s Head of Talent and Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org