Join the team: Senior Account Executive (PR)
Senior Account Executive (PR)
Full time, based in our Glasgow office
We’re on the hunt for an amazingly good Senior Account Executive (PR) to join our Famous team.
What’s the role?
You’ll be a self-starter, with established media contacts, excellent verbal and written capabilities and the ability to drive and lead small – medium sized projects unaided.
You will be able to manage and prioritise your own workload with shifting deadlines and confidently communicate with clients.
Understanding how to carve and create a story and develop features plans which will ‘make it famous’ will be a core part of your job.
We need you to be (work):
- A captivating storyteller – you are confident story teller, you know how to execute a good story and garner exceptional results
- A content king/ queen – you will be well versed in content creation, understanding what type of content works best for what platform
- A gifted communicator – you have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A master of multi-tasking – you need little support to drive forward small projects independently
- An independent thinker – you have your own point of view and can always support your arguments with considered thinking
- A stickler for the detail – you never leave any room for error in your work
We need you to be (personally):
- A lifelong learner
- Gracious and humble
- Hungry and determined
- A swan under pressure
- A positive, respectful team player
- Proactive, always ready to go the extra mile
What will you be delivering?
- You’ll be getting inside of the head of your client’s target audience, understanding what moves them and makes them tick
- You’ll be driving forward the drafting of media releases and copy led content with minimal edits
- You’ll have the contacts to pitch both features and news stories and secure headline coverage
- You’ll be ideating independently and as part of the wider team, bringing concepts to life via photo-calls, video, social content and experiential
- You’ll be working across earned, owned, paid and shared channels
- You’ll be taking a lead in creating the media strategy with the support of your senior team
Social and influencer relations
- You’ll be networking and extending your influencer contacts
- You’ll be across who’s who and why they are relevant to your clients
- You’ll be devising and implementing influencer activations
- You’ll be briefing and creating content plans for social platforms
- You will be supporting with the management of social communities
- You’ll be driving forward small to medium sized projects with very little direction
- You will be the client lead on your projects, establishing solid relationships with them
- You’ll be leading on key areas and updates in client meetings, ensuring you are prepared pre- and post-sessions
- You will be managing and overseeing all your account reporting
- You’ll be driving forward and ensuring you reach KPIs
- You will be able to manage small – medium sized project budgets and bring them in on budget or under
- You will manage the day to day running of the budget tracker
- Ideally a minimum of two years’ PR experience, preferably gained in an agency environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Content driven mind
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative on-brand stories
If you think you’re up for the challenge and are looking to join a fun, dynamic team, send your cover letter outlining why you’re right for the role and accompanying CV to email@example.com by Friday 7 September.