Join the team: Social Media Executive (closed)
Pixel-perfect professional with a flair for creative content, intelligent insights and digital dashboards? We're on the hunt for a talented social media executive to join our Digital Innovations and Insights team - turning big ideas into award-winning digital campaigns.
What’s the role?
Working alongside our Digital Manager and Digital Innovations and Insights Director, you'll be joining a small but busy team - working on campaigns for some of Scotland's most exciting brands, events and organisations. You'll be responsible for the implementation and management of digital strategies; growing social channels, producing creative content, and reaching new audiences through clever thinking and advertising.
This is a fast-paced environment and we have high expectations for delivery so we’re looking for someone who is driven to find new, innovative ways to tell our clients’ stories digitally and is thirsty for results - we're more interested in the person than the backstory, but we'll think you'll likely have 1-2 years' experience in a similar role - preferably for an agency.
What will I be doing?
Supported by the wider digital team, you'll be responsible for:
Social Media Strategy and Management
- Own the channel strategy for several clients across multiple industries
- Plan and create content in line with company and channel KPIs
- Track marketing activity to provide insights and analysis against objectives and KPIs, providing ROI
- Adapt strategies according to results
- Create engaging copy for posts, in-keeping with TOV and brand requirements
- Use digital marketing knowledge to help shape campaigns across the whole agency
- Contribute to a monthly newsletter, to be sent to clients and interested parties
- Monitor and spot key trends for clients and the agency – ensuring we’re always ahead of the curve with exciting new ideas and innovative new tools
- Work with the Digital Director to plan and implement wider digital strategies across SEO, PPC, email marketing and website user-experience
- Plan user-journeys across multiple channels for clients
We need you to be:
- A powerhouse of digital knowledge
- Consumed with digital trends
- Analytical and strategic, you always focus on the bigger picture
- A clever and capable wordsmith
- Content driven
- Able to work at pace with multiple deadlines and projects
- Obsessed with smashing KPIs, time and time again
But, your personality's equally as important:
- A team player who is also a self-starter
- Passionate about learning and trying new things
- Adaptable and able to problem solve
- A positive, respectful member of the team
- A good communicator
So, what do I need to apply?
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency environment
- No university degree necessary but you must be able to show relevant experience and results
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic and content-driven mind
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative on-brand ideas
And what about Wire?
We expect our team to deliver their very best and in return we offer extensive benefits. Flexible working for everyone, healthy snacks, Friday beers, dog-friendly spaces and a competitive salary and holiday allocation. Importantly, we also invest in your career with a dedicated training arm set up to make sure you get the support you need to develop and thrive.
If you think you’re up for the challenge and are looking to join a fun, dynamic team, send your cover letters outlining why you’re right for the role and accompanying CV to Wire’s Head of Talent and Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org