We're hiring: Senior Account Manager, Social Media Manager, Senior Designer (paternity) and Events Assistant
As we expand we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager, Social Media Manager, Senior Designer and an Events Assistant.
We expect limelight-hogging, culturally-savvy, forward-thinkers who’ll put in the graft to make sure our work stands out for the right reasons.
In return, Wire will go above-and-beyond, investing in its people, pushing everyone on and creating valuable opportunities and experiences.
Think extra holidays for birthdays, competitive salaries, healthy weekly snacks for all, Culture Club and cultural allowance, Friday bar, free yoga, annual trips away and WIRE HQ being a dog-friendly zone. And the chance to work with some of Scotland’s biggest, most loved brands.
All full-time roles and based in our Glasgow HQ, if you think you’re up for the challenge read on:
You will excel at driving forward medium to large sized brand and PR campaigns, with minimal direction. You’ll have a solid network of media contacts, be passionate about media relations, know who is influencing audiences online, enjoy coming up with great ideas and have exceptional writing skills.
As per the standard job requirement, you need to be well organised and personable but above all, hold a true love for creativity. An interest and knowledge of the alcohol and sports sector, as well as demonstrable experience working on household brands, is a must.
- A minimum of 5 years’ PR, preferably gained in an agency environment
- Excel in media and influencer relations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative on-brand stories
Social Media Manager, salary D.O.E.
Working alongside our Digital Manager and Digital Director, this is a new role and you'll be joining a small but busy, expanding team.
You'll be responsible for turning digital strategies into ROI-busting results; managing and growing clients’ social channels, engaging with consumers via community management, managing creative content outputs, and reaching new audiences through clever thinking and social advertising.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing, gained in an agency environment
- Content-driven – you understand what makes a great story online
- Be familiar with social media management tools, such as Sprout Social, Facebook Business + Ad Manager
- Experience in Photoshop/Adobe is preferred
- Knowledge or experience in SEO would also be an advantage
Senior Designer (paternity leave/freelance)
We are on the hunt for a senior designer to step in whilst our head of department is away on paternity leave.
You will be an exceptional craftsman who will thrive working in an incredibly fast-paced environment. Responsible for a huge variety of work and client portfolios, from taking initial briefs from first thoughts to concept, design and delivery.
Working alongside our Creative Director and Story Director, you will have a small team including our graphic designer and visual content maker.
Full time, based in our Glasgow HQ, 4 weeks cover from November
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in design, gained in an agency environment
- A graphic design qualification at degree or course level
- The ability to meet deadlines with fast turn-arounds
- Strong design and typography skills with knowledge of layouts and graphic fundamentals
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- An understanding of digital design and UX
- Storyboarding and animation skills beneficial (After Effects/Premiere/Cinema4D)
- Management of junior creatives also beneficial
Events Assistant (salary D.O.E) (now closed)
We have a newly appointed role for an Events Assistant to join our growing experiential team. You won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, to any project thrown your direction,
This is a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need to be able to think quickly on your feet, problem solve, have good attention to detail and strong writing skills.
This will suit someone who is proactive, productive, has lots of energy and stacks of common sense.
- We're more interested in the person than the backstory, but we'll think you'll likely to be an events graduate
- You will be methodical, meticulously organised and an excellent planner
- Confident, bubbly, positive communicator
Apply now. Don’t delay (we love a sense of urgency). Please send us your CV, examples of your written/ design work and a cover email outlining why you would be the right person for the particular role to email@example.com